My head is filled with ectoplasm.
- Author Ed Kovacs discusses the ghosts of Thailand in his blog.
- My eskimo friend Damien Rice has released a new single, Unplayed Piano, to help free Aung San Suu Kyi and the people of Burma.
- A mystery disease has killed 17 farmers in Southwest China.
- The West Nile disease is spreading across the USA.
- Record heat is causing deaths in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Don’t Panic.
- Sir Richard Doll, the scientist who first linked cigarettes with cancer, has died aged 92.
- Details of US microwave-weapon tests revealed.
- Unique Iron Age steles unearthed in Iran.
- The mysterious stone balls of Scotland: evidence of stone age geometry? So that’s what they hide under their kilts …
- Artifacts dating back 4000-years proof of trade between Dilmun (Bahrain) and the Indus Valley.
- New interpretations have been given to the bas-relief sculptures of Mamallapuram.
- The ancient city of Arkaim, located in the Ural Mountains, has even the Russian President pondering its mysterious circles.
- West of the Straits of Gibraltar is the submerged island of Spartel, a prime candidate for Atlantis.
- If you think this latest location of Atlantis stinks, then visit what may be the world’s oldest known perfumery in Cyprus.
- Rare among birds, the Ecletus Roratus female parrot has the brighter colours instead of the male.
- Butterflies may hold the key to unlocking the secrets of evolution.
- Astronomers are amazed by comet Tempel 1’s behaviour during and after its collision with the Deep Impact space probe.
- Are magicians behind UFO sightings? Let’s ask Randi …
- A Tennessee college professor is on a night search for the paranormal.
- Top-secret documents recently released by Australia’s Northern Territory Government reveal a mass of unexplained UFO encounters. My name isn’t mentioned, but Greg’s is …
- This crop circle appeared overnight in a field near Maidstone, Kent. Why do these circles continue to crop up? Perhaps answers were found at the Glastonbury Crop Circle Symposium.
- A parish councillor spotted a UFO during afternoon tea.
- Cats appear to be the new target for aliens with sharp surgical tools.
- “Before my eyes a large spherical mass, about 8in in diameter, emerged from the vagina and quickly placed itself on her left thigh while she crossed her legs. I distinctly recognised in the mass a still unfinished face, whose eyes looked at me,” wrote Baron Albert von Schrenck Notzing in his 1923 publication, The Phenomena of Materialisation (Amazon US or UK).
- Film director and brilliant weirdo David Lynch believes world peace can be achieved through transendental meditation.
- A Canadian scientist offers to DNA test Bigfoot hair samples.
- Video reports of Bigfoot sightings in a US County.
- In a wilderness reserve in the Kingdom of Bhutan the yeti is a protected species.
Quote of the Day:
People who do not break things first will never learn to create anything.