Sorry about the shortness of the news. Busy day.
- Dark chocolate may sweeten the way to health.
- Brain cannabis has a novel approach to stress. Brain cannabis is a good name for a progressive rock band.
- The myth of the suicide bomber.
- Interim report on Deep Impact. Plus Deep Impact and Shoemaker-Levy 9.
- Humans may have put life on Mars. There’s nothing like an informative article.
- Ancient Peru city reveals 5000 year-old writing.
- British have changed little since Ice Age. And if there was no Ice Age then they probably haven’t changed in much longer.
- Don’t mess with lightning.
- Bizarre boulders litter Enceladus surface. I guess Richard Hoagland is already typing.
- Rawls, Habermas and Bobbio in an Age of War.
- On both sides of the Atlantic, the political class has become convinced that the people do not know what is best for them.
- Propped up research base prevails. The Antarctipede is what it should be called.
- Ancient Aryan civilization achieved incredible technological progress 40 centuries ago.
- Mountain dwellers live longer.
Quote of the Day:
To err is human, to forgive is infrequent.