After watching the video, hellbenders are now on my favorite critters list. We may crash their server, but I couldn’t resist posting a link. p.s. Watch out for those satire pieces in the middle.
- Four 600-year-old papal seals found in Germany.
- Great Pyramid may still contain Khufu’s intact tomb.
- Sphinx built in prehistory? It’s like deja vu all over again. 😉
- Shocked archaeologists find swastikas on tiles at Elamite site.
- Seven Pagodas: Another Pallava temple discovered in India.
- Indian find prompts Australian couple’s hunt for underwater city.
- A history-packed review of 1215: The Year of the Magna Carta. Amazon US & UK.
- How the replicas of Oetzi’s ‘superior’ shoes were made. Nice photo.
- Another look at the myth of Gilgamesh.
- Greek island hosts three-day conference on Atlantis myth.
- Scientists find planet with three suns.
- Deep Impace Flyby Spacecraft Ready for New Mission.
- Caltech astronomer finds planet with three suns.
- Researcher says the sun has a hard and rigid ferrite surface below the photosphere that can be seen in SOHO photos.
- The Devils of Mars.
- Geologists in Scotland discover completely new kind of volcanic rock.
- ‘Anomaly‘ discovered beneath ice in Antarctica could be manmade.
- @lantisTV crew in search of a secret U.S. archeological dig in East Antarctica has disappeared.
- Best to start at the beginning: Up A Creek.
- Hellbender salamander deformities a wake-up call for humans.
- Hellbender photos, and a 2 minute hellbender video (.wmv) accompanied by Tony Furtado’s great mountain music. Strangely compelling.
- Allegations of research misconduct reached record high in ’04.
- DNA test may reveal IQ.
- The genetic switch that may hold key to Alzheimer’s cure.
- New study suggests fetuses are exposed to hundreds of toxic chemicals.
- Hurricanes and global warming: The true story.
- First human robotic arm to be implanted.
- Yukon Sasquatch left behind patch of hair, sighters want DNA testing. Listen to sighters’ comments.
- Yukon Sasquatch was sighted in the same area in June.
- Bigfoot believers compare notes in Oregon.
- For UFO expert in Denver, sci-fi is real life.
- Googlemancy, Image Alchemy, And Adepthood: the transformation into a magician.
- Building in Iceland? Better clear it with the Elves first.
- The Great UFO Debate.
- Myth or real, West Texas desert lights draw a crowd.
Quote of the Day:
At the Make Poverty History march, the speakers insisted that we are dragging the G8 leaders kicking and screaming towards our demands. It seems to me that the G8 leaders are dragging us dancing and cheering towards theirs.
in ‘Africa’s New Best Friends‘