So that’s why women never listen to men. Men’s voices are imaginary. Post your thoughts.
- Myths might be related to earthquakes.
- Fingernails store personal information.
- Scientists find evidence of catastrophic sand avalanches, sea level changes in Gulf of Mexico.
- Mysterious hotspot parks fire.
- Warning on human brained monkeys.
- Black boxes predicted 911.
- Looping rilles on Europa.
- Science and stories are not only compatible, they’re inseparable.
- Why man instead of machine?
- Gravity doughnut promises time machine.
- Magnetic field therapy aids severe depression.
- Why imaginary voices are male.
- Ancient life in China limestone.
- Van Flandern’s Deep Impact findings.
- In the wake of the X-Prize comes Elevator 2010.
- Is ordinary matter causing the cosmos to accelerate?
- Peaks of eternal light on the moon.
- Fossil forests sunk by salt.
Quote of the Day:
It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right – especially when one is right.