Short and sweet …
- This one’s for Captain and Shadows, an African gray parrot who has grasped the concept of zero. The Ancient Chinese, outsmarted by a parrot.
- From The Oz Files, Bill Chalker briefly discusses the truth of hacking secret UFO files.
- Gary McKinnon, if extradited, faces up to 70 years in prison for hacking the US military’s databases for evidence of UFOs.
- Seth Shostak, senior astronomer at SETI, says alien intelligence will be discovered by 2025.
- A physics and astronomy professor chases the legendary Brown Mountain Lights. Seeing is believing.
- A UK electrician witnesses a circle of lights accompanied by a humming noise.
- Evidence of UFOs in Welsh folklore.
- A South Wales amateur UFOlogist uses the Freedom of Information Act to dig up Welsh UFO reports.
- A transcript of the UFO special on Larry King.
- UFOs are penetrating the Earth’s crust and building secret bases underneath the tectonic plates..
- A tornado in Siberia sparked fears of a UFO landing. More from Pravda.
- Ball lightning injures three Russians sheltering from a storm.
- Russian archaeologists discover an ancient construction resembling Stonehenge.
- Futurist Ray Kurzweil believes immortality is ours if we program the human body like a computer.
- The possibility of Star Trek-like teleportation technology increases, but so do the disbelievers.
- Time is multidimensional. I’ll let Captain figure this one out for us.
- Wan Ho, the world’s first astronaut.
- 249 ancient tombs unearthed at Chinese construction site. Nice photo.
- Humans have been discovered in the Amazon by two previously unknown species of monkey.
- IS there a giant rattlesnake loose in West Virginia, or are the tales getting bigger in the telling?
- Musical furry lobster feeling chirpy … no, this is not the translation of a Japanese slogan.
- The tadpole shrimp, dating back to the Triassic period and unchanged for 220-million-years, is alive and well in Scotland. Aussies face Scottish BBQ ban.
- Psychologist Susan Blackmore took illegal drugs for inspiration. Without alcohol, I couldn’t do the Monday news.
- The many mysteries of the female orgasm. Dr Susan Davis should smoke some cannabis.
- Left-handed human race to make the world a better place. Yep, that’s the headline of a Pravda article.
- In search of the Holy Grail, from the Scotsman.com’s Myths & Mysteries. Pssst, it’s in Greg’s kitchen.
Thanks to Kat, and especially to the god-like creators of Beez Neez beer.
Quote of the Day:
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.