A pill for every ill.
- Does God have back problems too?
- The viagra monologues.
- Big Pharma’s attempt to subjugate planet Earth, and wins victory against your supplements.
- Blond bad guys: Hollywood’s other obsession.
- Rebels ready to face prison over ID cards.
- Titan dark spot may be large lake. The land beside it looks like it has a similar outline to the D&M pyramid on Mars. But it looks like a pentagon with a hexagon containing spokes on top of it. The imaginative eye…
- Footprints of the first Americans. 40000 years – it must whiff a bit.
- Comet crash clues for Europe. Last pic of Deep Impact. What’s the circular thing? What makes that? Or is that the imaginative eye again?
- Deep Impact: first impressions.
- Saturn’s rings have own atmosphere. Almost seems like a coalescing planet – or the remnants of one already made.
- The lie of the century.
- Japan investigates giant column of steam in the pacific.
- The Gilgamesh project.
- A short history of the Round Table. Parts One, Two, Three and Four.
- DNA samples reveal new dolphin species.
- Global warming may lead to a lopsided planet.
- China declares war on the clouds.
- Himmler’s fortress of fear.
- Self hypnosis squelches allergies.
- Are there periodic booms and busts in the diversity of life on Earth?
Quote of the Day:
When we hear news we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.