If you have time to read all this then let me know what you think it all means.
- Meditation brain training clues.
- Smallest extasolar planet yet discovered is 7 times size of Earth.
- Shrinking brain – no problem.
- Microsoft helps Chinese to censor bloggers.
- NeoCon global government on the way?
- The neurotic artist: romanticizing depression.
- Roman mosaic worthy of Botticelli.
- Creationists and skeptics debate.
- Makes you wonder what a supernova really is.
- Turning the red planet green. Venus is still a better option.
- Plastic oil could improve fuel economy in cars.
- Smoking grass leads to nanotubes.
- East has something to offer cosmology.
- Social parapsychology: collective psychic experiences.
- Dancing to the tune of an unknown drummer.
- Electronic voice phenomena.
- Date palm grown from 2000 year old seed. If the seed is that old…
- Dualism of spacetime as the origin of the fermion mass hierarchy.
- Low carbohyrate diets.
- Radiation hormesis: is some radiation essential for life?
Quote of the Day:
A lie told often enough becomes the truth