Have you got symptomless coma?
- The myth of ADHD. The one to really worry about is symptomless coma.
- Humans originated in China.
- How do I love thee? Which of the nine ways?
- Is mental illness an insane idea?
- Walking octopus inspires soft robots.
- Scientists seek sprite light source.
- Sponging dolphins learn from mum.
- Mexican volcano ready to blow.
- Natural genius and persecution.
- Radar search for Martian water back on track.
- Meditation changes monks outlook.
- Genes drive ability to orgasm, and mixed gender pornography boosts sperm.
- Marijuana: the dope.
- Unlocking the power of myth, if not of place.
- Chemical spray shows power as trust booster. Can’t wait for Propaganda Smell-o-vision. All government channels no doubt.
- Psychedelic revival: research on forbidden drugs.
Quote of the Day:
Acceptance without proof is the fundamental characteristic of Western religion, rejection without proof is the fundamental characteristic of Western science.