I’m using a public internet booth in a 24-hour convenience store somewhere in rural Australia. When I get home Monday, I’ll post my review of Ed Kovacs’ Unseen Forces, with an interview to follow later this week.
- Sacred objects, remote viewing, the Golden Triangle — these are some of the many subjects discussed in a blog by author Ed Kovacs.
- Burma’s military junta are destroying the priceless Buddhist temples of Pagan. More here, with pictures. Among their other crimes are bullying forced-labour victims to not report them to the International Labour Organisation .
- Yar, all aboard the good ship Zahi as we sail from Ancient Egypt to the mysterious land of Punt.
- Precision stone cutting in the ancient world.
- Long Meg and her Daughters: the legend of a sacred circle of stones.
- Vikings, North America, and the Kensington Runestone’s secret code.
- Help is needed to identify two mysterious graves near Yellowstone National Park.
- Hidden 11’000 feet high in the Peruvian southern Andes is the Inca citadel of Corihuayrachina.
- Cuneiform tablets dating to 1800 BC have been found in Syria.
- Thousands of sharp knife-like pieces of metal have mysteriously appeared in roadside guardrails across Japan recently.
- The bonnie beasts of Scotland. Not to be confused with the Aberdeen Football team.
- Extinct cave bear DNA has been sequenced, and researchers say Neanderthals are next. Will Spielberg film Neanderthal Park? Will Liverpool recruit their next star striker?
- Did you miss Area 51’s birthday recently? Somebody spiked the punch.
- What does it feel like to fly inside an extraterrestrial spacecraft? I got a packet of peanuts, there was no in-flight movie and the kid sitting behind me wouldn’t stop kicking my seat.
- The Socorro UFO sighting of 1964. Also, the good, the bad and the ugly of UFOlogy.
- Petroglyphs of the squatter man adorn rocks the world over. Are they connected to plasma phenomena in space?
- Frank Drake and the Center for the Study of Life in the Universe.
- Psychometrics and the Maori of New Zealand.
- Seeing things out of the corner of your eye: an exploration of the phenomena.
- Does the world face a bird flu crisis in the near future?
Quote of the Day:
Don’t part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.