Do we really want anyone to find the Ark of the Covenant? I’m having flashbacks of Indy’s warning, ‘No matter what happens, don’t open your eyes!’
- Scottish Knight Templar, Prince Henry Sinclair, Lord of Rosslyn, sailed to Nova Scotia 100 years before Columbus.
- Archimedes’ Palimpsest manuscript yields secrets.
- An unnamed Kabbalist has granted blessing to famed archeologist Dr. Vendyl Jones to uncover the Holy Ark of the Covenant.
- Europe’s Oldest Script Found in Bulgaria.
- First century monument, decorated with 22 stone heads of ancient gods, found in Petra.
- Tombs at Pachacamac, Peru, contain mummy bundles containing whole families.
- St. Brendan’s 7-year voyage to ‘The Promised Land of the Saints’.
- Did you know that Jesus holidayed in the Hebrides, Pontius Pilate was a Scot, Jerusalem is actually Edinburgh, and Moses and Gathelus had a meeting in Ireland?
- Searching for the Queen of Sheba.
- Jordanian archaeologists believe they have found the place where Jesus was baptized.
- Loch Lomond dig finds lost ‘national treasures‘.
- Fossils Rekindle Neanderthal Debate: Age of Bones Calls Into Question How Early Humans Died.
- The strange psychic murder of Norah Fornario, a member of Alpha and Omega, an offshoot of Golden Dawn.
- The Horrifying Mystery of Paul Bennewitz.
- Exorcisms are on the rise. Includes link to video of actual exorcism.
- Russian village baffled after its lake disappeared overnight.
- T.E. Lawrence’s unhappy legacy still casts shadow over the Middle East.
- Britain’s most senior policeman says the legal downgrading of cannabis should not be reversed.
- Dog cures master’s wound.
- Moodle takes ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs to school.
- May 20 issue of Science says Tsunami Earthquake ‘Unzipped‘ the Earth.
- Space station problems are getting serious .
- The rape of the rainforest — and the man behind it.
- Chimp sperm may hold key to cancer.
- Los Angeles ‘Big Squeeze‘ Continues, Straining Earthquake Faults.
- New Zealand patient first to get heart ‘turbocharger‘.
- Solar Wind Originates in Coronal Funnels.
- New African monkey discovered.
- Mars Orbiter Takes Photos of Other Orbiters.
- ‘Rods From God‘: Space plane being developed to strike targets on the ground at speeds of about 11,500 kilometres per hour with the force of a small nuclear explosion.
- Alarm Pheromone Causes Aphid to Sprout Wings.
- Individuals deprived of normal life experiences may lack the ability to control their behavior in novel situations.
- Too Much Knowledge Can Be Bad For Some Types of Memory.
- Our Journey to the stars: Prelude to Journey With Fred Hoyle: The Search For Cosmic Life. Amazon US and UK.
Quote of the Day:
The federal government today has the look of an asteroid headed for America at high speed.