Now for some sleep…
- The science of gender and science: a debate.
- Gulf stream slow down could lead to European freeze.
- Velikovsky’s ghost returns.
- How good was the good war.
- It’s raining shrimp, get sauce.
- Individual uber isolated genes.
- Brain scans reveal racial biases.
- Fire in the hole. Warning this article may involve a vindaloo consumed the previous night.
- Heat imbalance portends problems.
- Early Jupiter spawned early meteorites.
- Bending to bar codes.
- Zapping away the blues.
- Lost asteroid clue to Pioneer anomaly.
- Are cell phone towers making you sick.
- New Bohemian Grove photographs.
- Face of Tutankhamun reconstructed.
- How to float like a stone.
- Centrifugal weapon could deliver stealth firepower.
Quote of the Day:
Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves.