Prescription chocolate will taste awful and will be sold to the NHS for £50 a pill.
- Look out for giant triangles in space. Hasn’t someone already tried that?
- US Govt. tells labs in 18 countries to destroy deadly virus sent to them accidentally.
- Hint of a cosmic crash at Serpent Mound.
- For the past two years or so, Voyager 1 has detected phenomena unlike any encountered before in all its years of exploration, and now NASA is about to silence it.
- DNA project to trace human migration.
- Wind power controversy. Why not let the marketplace decide?
- Thousands flee rumbling Indonesian volcanoes.
- Why Einstein may have got it wrong.
- Do the constants of nature vary?
- When astronauts return to the Moon they might encounter electrified fountains. Or perhaps they are this.
- Women to get the chocolate treatment?
- German ruling says Dresden was a holocaust.
- Suspicious stock dealings prior to 911 linked with Israeli citizens.
- Confronting the evidence: a call to reopen the 911 investigation.
- Ernst Mayr, biologist extraordinaire.
- Nuclear theories fail to predict Nickel 78 behaviour.
- The role of dreams in the evolution of the human mind.
- Gamma ray burst is extinction suspect.
- Thought-controlled machines may be one step closer.
- Stellar question: extrasolar planet or failed star?
- Gender: good riddance, farewell.
- New dates defy fixed hotspots.
- The friendly bacteria within us.
- Programmed DNA forms fractal. Or is it the Eye and the Pyramid?
- Rock art: messages from the past.
- New Pallava temple complex discovered in Mahabalipuram.
Quote of the Day:
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier.