No gravy rings today but the snooker goes on and I am looking forward to be blasted with X-rays later.
- Organ transplants and cellular memories.
- Murdoch on yesterday’s papers.
- George Lucas to make Star Wars TV series.
- Hillary Clinton wants an obscure federal agency to regulate elections. The CIA maybe? They have a history of regulating elections.
- Class action accuses banks of illegal creation of money.
- India’s lost tribe.
- Company plans to build space elevator.
- Earthquakes: natural or man made?
- Who needs health care, the well or the sick?
- Climate change blamed for rise in hay fever.
- Quasars reveal cosmic magnification.
- Earthquake predicted to leave gravity scar.
- Hot spots on neutron stars tracked for the first time.
- Austronesians migrated from Taiwan, says archaeologist.
- Archaeologists trying to unravel mystery of camouflaged Median monument.
- Vast necropolis discovered under Ethiopia’s Axum obelisk site.
- Air travellers suffer from lack of oxygen.
- The electric glow of the sun.
- David Icke on the Illuminati.
Quote of the Day:
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge.