Not into prophecy, but I did like the Hopi story. And then there is that quote. One more thing: March is 30 today – Happy Birthday. Post your thoughts.
- The state of the world? It is on the brink of disaster.
- Electric comet could burn the house of science.
- The orangutan and the enigma of human origin.
- Nasa to conquer space with swarms of tiny robot pyramids.
- Hopi warnings to the world.
- The unsung role of Kung Fu in the Kyrgyz revolution.
- China’s report on the USA. Pot Kettle Black, and typical big government.
- Mars case for liquid surface water.
- Pundits and panjandrums.
- B.F. Skinner revisited.
- How Germans fell for the Feel-Good Fuehrer. Eva Braun might have something to say about that also.
- Why it makes sense to look on the bright side of life.
- Synthetic biology might someday lead to artificial organisms.
- Electricity controls biomolecules.
- Earth killers from outer space.
- Devils dictionary of the Bush Era.
Quote of the Day:
If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence.