So, if superionic water glows bright yellow then perhaps the sun is covered in an ocean of it?
- Giant planets may host superionic water.
- Swiss glacier to get a heat shield.
- Cosmological bogeyman puzzles physicists.
- The good and bad of string theory.
- Building castles in the air.
- Darwin’s theory reigns supreme, but many feel it does not tell the whole story.
- Is the Earth really finished?
- Glow of alien planets glimpsed at last.
- Too little sun causes harm, cancer specialists say.
- Research on twins supports God gene.
- Heavenly light show caught on film.
- UFO propulsion system: bending time and space.
- Same face builds trust, not lust.
- Human variety: a revival of racial science.
- Can the spread of nuclear weapons make us safer?
- The new chief inquisitor on campus.
- Found, in an Oxfordshire field: the lost emperor who briefly ruled western Europe.
- Mystery minerals formed in fireball from colliding asteroid that destroyed the dinosaurs.
- North Sea crater shows its scars. Ever opened a 1.5l bottle of Grolsh?
- Whilst a sense of meaning fosters health and longevity, not all of our sources of meaning do us good.
- Eighty-thousand houses need to be demolished yearly for the next decade if the UK is to meet its climate change commitments.
- Wrinkles could be less than skin deep.
- Rogue weeds defy rules of genetics.
- Mummy specialists uncover secrets of ancient Egyptian queen.
Quote of the Day:
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.