Some very interesting stories today – at least, interesting to me. Of note, how useful the yawn maybe.
- Historian claims Nazis tested small atom bombs in the final months of WW2.
- DNA with three base pairs: A step towards expanding the genetic code.
- Liposome finding implies electrical effect on cell development.
- Extra-terrestrial underwater experiments near Sumatra – are they trying to diffuse a super volcano repeat eruption like the one 74,000 years back.
- Searching for the Welsh-Hindi link.
- Japanese island holds secrets of long life.
- Next stop Atlantis, Cuba.
- Mount St. Helens lava dome.
- The latest on avian flu.
- No Arabs on Flight 77.
- Pentagon hid damning Halliburton audit.
- Welcome to Doomsday.
- Martian dust devils finally caught on camera.
- You are being lied to. Warning: patience required.
- Jupiter’s high-voltage auroras probed by Chandra.
- DNA weak links may provide clues to cancer biology.
- Did Black Death boost HIV immunity in Europe?
- The hidden sexuality of the human yawn.
- Galaxy makes order out of chaos.
- Hydrogen powered bike is too quiet.
- Cell discovery could put cancer to sleep.
- David Icke: The Biggest Secret. You’ll need patience for the download and patience for the reading, thereafter you may become a patient, of sorts.
Quote of the Day:
To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains.