Are the spheroids really 3 billion years old, or is the rock they are found in a lot younger? Either way, if they aren’t hoaxes, belief systems the world over are in trouble. Everyone will just have to find a new set of wrong ideas.
- 3 billion year old manufactured spheroids?
- God under a microscope.
- Ancient sky map or fake? German experts row over star disc.
- Ancient earth drawings found in Peru.
- Formaldehyde claim inflames martian debate.
- Engineers devise invisibility shield.
- Is ancient burial box a hoax? It depends on whom you ask.
- New crocodile species helps prove land links.
- Implanted electrodes combat depression.
- Are we born to believe?
- Frozen bacterium has implications for Mars.
- Bacteria turn to chemistry.
- Solar Tadpoles wave at Astrophysicists.
- Ancient texts as fossils: how they survive.
- Elephant to get 4 months of acupuncture.
- How does an arid and bone-dry landscape form the largest canyon in the solar system? One imagines the plasma cosmologists have other ideas.
- Fossils push human emergence back to 195000 years ago. The accuracy is amazing.
- Biological clock may shut down long-term memory at night. With good reason, waking up is so often the result of alarm.
- Largest machines on Earth: particle colliders. One way out at Iapetus as well.
- Gigantic solar storms slash ozone levels.
- Carbon dating clock reset.
Quote of the Day:
One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.