I’d like to see them get a pipeline from Titan.
- Russian scientists develop a tablet to prolong drunkeness.
- Dinosaurs done in by fungus.
- Paranormal: near death experiences.
- Mars may have frozen subterranean sea.
- Microbes survive deep permafrost.
- New data may reveal past life on Mars.
- Ancient mangrove forests found under reef.
- Cosmic insight into pyramids.
- Did early man turn the outback into a desert?
- Ice man reveals stone age secrets.
- Astronomers claim dark galaxy find.
- The princes of plunder.
- Epidemic of a phantom disease.
- An investigation into the CIA’s black budget and the second Manhattan project. They invented the cocktail.
- Ritter: war with Iran in June. I hope June isn’t a person.
- Did the Pentagon manufacture AIDS as a biological weapon.
- Titan farts. But is it cows in the permafrost or is it a planet of oil? And if the latter, expect us to be at war with Titan in April.
- Gamma-ray bursts could be the signature of ultradense stars.
Quote of the Day:
Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.