Could Malaysian fruit farmers not use acupuncture to save the banana? Post your thoughts.
- The geometric basis for the periodicity of the elements.
- Ruins prove Romulus legend.
- The history of man is being rewritten in Georgia.
- Negative refraction may leave astronomy in disarray.
- The ancient art of invention.
- Biblical accounts of teleportation.
- As long as the climate change debate is fuelled by politics, the science will remain up in the air.
- Mathematicians’ jokes betray a deep-seated anxiety about the size of their proofs.
- Greenhouse gases may make Mars more comfortable for humans. Only need worry about being pelted by meteorites everyday.
- Kyoto protocol comes into force.
- Deep-freeze project to save fruit.
- Clues found to human genes.
- Space tether to send satellites soaring.
- Lobster colour has a quantum cause.
- Asteroid near-miss on Friday the 13th. News is very quick these days.
- Is there life on Mars? Looking for rock solid evidence.
- What defines a planet? Astronomers disagree. They should use Star Trek as inspiration.
- A whizz with words.
- The soul of science. Notice where the individual lies on the pyramid. Family fares little better. Such are the times…
- Einstein’s other theory.
- The immortality race.
- Genetic basis for spirituality?
Quote of the Day:
Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.