If only it were all true… Post your thoughts.
- Iapetus: a world ship. Part I and 2.
- Carbon rich planets may boast diamond interiors. Somebody has been reading Arthur C. Clarke.
- Decline of leprosy caused by a rise in TB. I hope they aren’t thinking to use that as some sort of cure.
- The southern seas’ Stonehenge.
- Brown Dwarfs may form mini solar systems. Like Saturn?
- Can we rely on forensics as the arbiter of truth in the courtroom?
- A global history of smoking.
- Hot shot of Saturn’s hot spot. Not an explanation that convinces.
- Menagerie of mummies unwraps ancient Egypt.
- Aluminium atom clusters open door to a new Periodic Table and chemistry.
- NASA budget kills Hubble telescope.
- Reinventing Physics: the search for the real frontier.
- Star slung out of the galaxy.
- What exactly is under the sea?
- Global taxation on the horizon?
- Fixing a map in Crossing the Rubicon. An aside: could ancient life really be the cause of such a distribution of oil?
- Life flourishes at crushing depth.
- Martian methane mystery.
- $2 Billion for Halliburton imaginary work. Does that scam work for everybody – just curious.
Quote of the Day:
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.