You wouldn’t even need a questioning attitude to see through the veil today. Post your thoughts
- Limited gene pool made bad waves. A very interesting story, primarily because it makes no sense whatsoever. More of it here.
- Pentagon tries to explain secret group. Does that qualify as secret government?
- Bubble fusion results replicated.
- Cosmic birth theory gets support.
- Search for life signal on Titan.
- Pilfering crab has insect’s nose. Is it called Brundle-crab perchance?
- Discovery prompts evolution rethink.
- Scientists find key to looking.
- Academics fight too break stranglehold on journals.
- The mysterious Michael Ruppert.
- The first holocaust of the 20th century.
- Astronomy’s case of the missing disks, and the almost completely unbelievable solution to it.
- Gas-free water cleans greener.
- Where does visible light come from?
- Chimpanzees will tolerate unfair treatment, as long as it benefits someone they know well. I’ll bet the Chimps involved were in the employ of Haliburton.
- Gilgamesh tomb believed found.
- The mysterious end of Essex Man.
- Animal/Human hybrids spark controversy.
Quote of the Day:
Belief is the death of intelligence.
Robert Anton Wilson