Giving up weed is going to be difficult. I hate New Year’s resolutions. Next year mine is a vow never to have another resolution.
- Nagging questions remain over causes of strange cosmic shapes.
- Olive oil is cancer key.
- Nanotech’s new plastic can see in the dark.
- US tried to suppress pollutant study. It was a census on how many people smoke.
- Good news from big, bad black holes.
- The oil reserve fallacy.
- Congress passes doomsday plan.
- Aliens could exist on Saturn’s moon.
- DNA to help solve ancient equine mysteries.
- Comet crash aims to spill secrets.
- Ancient Astronomer’s work found on Roman statue.
- Discovery of Leonardo’s hidden laboratory sheds light on his genius.
- The mystery of desert music. Singing dunes defintiely beats smoking camels.
- Hotelier exorcises Crowley bed.
- Do antibiotics slow the progress of dementia?
- Revealing a Runestone’s secrets.
- Hyperdimensional Sumatra earthquake. How was it precisely predicted in advance?
- Wall Street and the rise of Hitler.
- Did Pentagon create Al Qaeda?
- Cell phones should not be given to children. Smoking them is bad for you.
Quote of the Day:
An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.