I think my body clock needs a back light to tell the time.
- Biology, culture, and persistent literary dystopias.
- Professor stuns world by making the hobbit invisible.
- Artificial gravity: new spin on old idea.
- Obey your body clock.
- Human enhancement on the agenda.
- Baby galaxy uncovered in a grown-up universe.
- Lassie, get the Oncologist.
- New economical solution to the world’s power needs.
- Brief analysis of Patriot Act 2. This time it’s personal.
- Stonehenge: carpenter comes up with new theory of construction.
- Second salt man discovered in Iran.
- The E.T. equation recalculated.
- Some conspiracy theorists elect to ignore the truth.
- Mystery of mass whale beachings in Tasmania.
- Physicists tackle linguistics.
- Earth itself produced largest mass extinction.
- Stress can really age you.
- Dispute over oldest tooth.
- Ancestor’s DNA code reconstructed.
- What will happen to the Amazon if global warming gathers pace?
- Arctic trip upsets old idea of starved seabed.
- Iris Murdoch’s last book reveals early Alzheimer’s.
- Pioneer space probes unexpectedly slow down in deep space.
- Pre-911 image of the WTC being targetted.
- The case of the pilfered planet.
- Major satellite in mystery shutdown. Explains why I keep getting mail returned undelivered.
- Who was the Egyptian pharaoh mentioned in Exodus? Might there have been more than one pharaoh?
- Lying makes the brain work harder.
Quote of the Day:
You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.