The statistically-based art forgery software was founded on data authenticated by other means… Lies, damned lies, and statistics, as the saying goes.
- Britain’s 911 foiled by security forces.
- Experts debunk JFK conspiracy theory.
- Current restrictions on Marijuana research are absurd.
- Scientists hope to unravel Moon mystery.
- Residents shaken by mysterious booms.
- Prehistoric site found in underwater cave.
- Self-repairing teeth on the way.
- Scientists discover that air is heavier than previously thought. A measurement inaccuracy or has it become more dense?
- Pain linked to permanent brain loss.
- Thousands of new species discovered in the ocean.
- Mycenaean tomb unearthed.
- Dinosaur bones on the Isle of Wight rewrite evolutionary history.
- A possible ancient origin for tuberculoses in Casablanca. Here’s coughing at you kid.
- Atlantis has been found again and again.
- Tomb may shed light on the 10th Plague.
- Scientists debate blending species. Ancient examples: cats, dogs, humans?
- Ukraine in turmoil after claims of election fix.
- Yushchenko poisoned by dioxin?
- Life on Planet Charles. Does he believe he was born to be King by social convention or by genetic pre-determination, or both?
- A compendium of evidence for Psi.
- Should a charge of plagiarism ruin your life?
- Von Braun: ultimate rocket builder.
- Defending repression.
- Flying triangles.
- Artful software spots faked masterpieces.
- Strange illnesses blamed on police radio system.
- Not so fast, Chicken Little.
- So what if Iran gets nukes.
- Moon/Mars initiative harms science.
Quote of the Day:
Learning without liberty is always in vain.