Roll-up, roll-up! Come see the Missing Link, the Pyramids of Egypt, ape-children and live dinosaurs! Take a ride in a Chinese UFO! We don’t, however, have a bearded lady.
- Ah, nothing like Zahi Hawass to start the news. Is the Big Zee’s ego preventing two amateur French archaeologists from making one of the biggest Egyptological discoveries of all time? I know someone who still holds a grudge against Napolean …
- Has the Missing Link been found near Barcelona, Spain? Or do these palaeontologists need a siesta?
- Two-metre tall skeletons 3000-years-old excavated in Bulgaria.
- Who will profit from a major discovery of sunken treasure in the Java Sea, Indonesia? It belongs in a museum …
- War, what is it good for? Certainly not the preservation of archaeological treasures.
- In Afghanistan, more than 22’000 artifacts survive the Taliban’s rule and decades of destruction.
- Were humans in South Carolina 50’000 years ago, and what does this mean to migration theorists? Theories should change and evolve according to new evidence, surely they know that …
- Is this a real live specimen of a Diplocaulus, thought to have died out 270-million-years-ago? At least they didn’t shoot it …
- Mystery of inscriptions carved on the Shepherds’ Monument at Shugborough Hall has apparently been solved. Pass that Holy Grail over here, I could do with a drink …
- Take a tour of mysterious supernatural sites in Kenya.
- It was bound to happen, copy-cats of the Texas Chupacabra are making the news. Geez, Doug and Dave sure do get around!
- Florida skunk-ape is sighted … catching frogs?
- Here’s an in-depth article with photo about the Chinese man building his own UFO.
- Sadly, Official Harvard snubbed the memorial for Dr John Mack.
- Alberta man still haunted by UFO encounter.
- What is causing the mysterious booms across parts of America and England?
- Want to purchase a Holy Toasted Cheese Sandwich? It’s not every day you get to eat the Pope’s breakfast.
- 800 cases of cancer in Sweden may have been caused by the Chernobyl incident.
- NASA launches the Swift Observatory to study the largest explosions since the Big Bang — gamma-ray bursts. You can watch video of the launch.
- During the unveiling of an Olmec head at an art museum in Pretoria Africa, the Mexican ambassador remarked on its African features, upsetting many mainstream archaeologists who still look at the evidence with eyes wide shut.
- Oliver Stone’s film about the life of Alexander the Great upsets pedantic historians. Buy some popcorn and enjoy the action …
- Did the Indian airforce shoot down a UFO?
- Young apes are smarter than human children. Of course they are, apes don’t go nuts over Pokemon and Harry Potter hype, and they eat their fruit. I bet they’re smarter than most human adults too.
Quote of the Day:
The most merciful thing in the world… is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. .
H. P. Lovecraft