Congratulations to beavers for recognizing the value of money.
- Experts knock hobbit species claim.
- Proof of Rathlin’s ancient heritage.
- Acropolis of Atlantis supposedly found in the Mediterranean. German physicist disputes the claim.
- Tiwanaku: glimpses of a lost empire.
- Ancient Iranian site shows Mesopotamian civilisation.
- Acupuncture master shares his secrets.
- They might be giants or dwarfs.
- Beavers make dam out of stolen money. They’ll end up sleeping with the fishes.
- Peru seizes cocaine haul in giant squid. He’ll get 30 years for that.
- Massive raygun fires up in megawatt laser test.
- Dark side of the shortwave band.
- God gene discovered by scientist behind gay DNA theory. So, if you got both you become a Priest.
- If drink of disease destroy your liver then grow a new one.
- Hints of unseen moons in Saturn’s rings.
- On the origins of the mind.
- Dinosaurs bullet proof armour revealed.
- The chemistry of social interaction.
- Strong evidence found for new state of superconductivity.
- Alan Boyle: politics of the final frontier.
- World’s strongest acid created.
- The rise and fall of the Mayan empire.
- Tibet rifts curve away.
- Was Einstein a plagiarist?
Quote of the Day:
You can fool too many of the people too much of the time.