So was the brain in the dish petrified or not?
- Brain in a dish acts as autopilot.
- The platypus is weirder than previously thought.
- Man writes with both hands in two languages.
- Puzzling Milky Way companion found.
- Nanotech founder Eric Drexler has become a scientific outcast.
- Iraqi fire pollution rivalled volcano.
- Knowledge discovery could speed up creation of new products.
- A buzz out of booze.
- Quantum quirk may give objects mass.
- Reworking intuition.
- Death and synchronicity.
- Honored by bad astronomy.
- The hunt for cosmic blasts’ secret.
- Z machine refurbishment to advance fusion capabilities.
- Strong tides set of earthquakes.
- The Campeche, Mexico infrared UFO video.
- Wanted: Enemy to justify $344 billion war budget.
- Clues to the puzzle of talking root cells.
- Chile’s magical machi can cure any ailment.
- Ancient language clings to life at the tip of Britain.
- Lungs lose power at lunchtime.
- Real superbugs can save the planet.
- Scientists warn of ethnic weapons.
- BBC news boss slams US media bias.
- Is there a spacewar waiting for US?
Quote of the Day:
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson