I wonder if Roast Guinea Pig is as tasty as Roast Beef?
- Forest excuse is pure Roman spin.
- Tombs offer clues to ancient mystery.
- Super Guinea Pigs are the last supper in Peru.
- Coral Castle: the key to creation?
- Solar minimum is coming sooner than expected.
- An apple a day keeps cancer away.
- US Airforce pursuing antimatter weapons.
- Dawkins has another go at phenotype and this time it is Race.
- Randomness, risk and financial markets.
- Is the US playing politics with Pot research.
- Early solar system was a mess. So no change there then.
- Ancient fungus revived in the lab. Foot powder at the ready.
- Unseen comets may raise impact risk for Earth.
- Toothache made lion eat humans.
- Shaking up gravity.
- Giant proximity effect supported by latest superconductor research.
- If your brain has a buy button then what pushes it? Someone else’s sell button?
- A new culprit in depression?
- First skeleton of sleeping giant found.
- Inventor rejoices as TVs go dark.
- Artefacts may provide clues to ancient Texas coast dwellers.
- Medieval houses of God or ancient fortresses? Both? Perhaps the God being worshipped was very unpopular.
- Fisherman nets 2400 year old bronze statue.
- Global climate change to kill Earth with ice and deserts.
- Two spectacular discoveries make the case for birds evolving from dinosaurs even stronger.
- Girl who wept stones admitted to hospital. Lucky for her they weren’t crocodiles.
- Synaesthetic woman sees colours around faces and names.
- Bacteria are genetically modified by lightning.
- Ancient tree a legacy from prehistoric times.
- Cave art reveals ancient Chinese science thrived.
- TV emits distress signal.
- Scientist is building a planet in his lab.
- Mining the Moon.
- The Cold Truth. If it is all true then one wonders if the theories are right.
Quote of the Day:
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.