Courage of all kinds from a very sleepy head. Post your dreams.
- Astronaut Gordon Cooper dies at 77.
- Arctic sea ice decline continues. Once the ice is gone from the poles looks like Earth will have recovered.
- Women raped without men being physically present.
- Quake forecasts a shaky science.
- Ancient creatures found in the Firth.
- Medieval surgeons were advanced.
- New chief suspect in the mysterious death of Alexander the Great.
- Thracian gold treasure unearthed in Bulgaria.
- Early Man left trail of lice.
- Asian glaciers shrinking at an alarming rate.
- Ruins of Ghengis Khan’s mausoleum have been discovered.
- Denmark to claim the North Pole in the hope of striking oil.
- Sex is a simple equation.
- Field of fault lines on Mars.
- Ancient toolmakers placed on a fast-track to Northern China.
- Text book explanation of how enzymes work is wrong.
- Promising Parkinson’s clinical trial halted.
- Frog glue repairs damaged cartilage.
- Cosmic Limbo: star drained of its matter.
- The abiotic oil controversy. Abiotic Oil: science or politics?
- Megaliths in the frame.
Quote of the Day:
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.