I’ve been here before but I can’t quite place it. Post your thoughts.
- Voynich man Rugg is gunning for Academia.
- Jesus of the East.
- Incan capital looked to heavenly puma.
- The Slacker’s new bible.
- Deja Vu: If it all seems familiar there may be a reason. Three types of Deja Vu.
- China’s mummy mystery.
- Ancient graves uncovered at pit.
- Hurricane 2004: Amateur cures run from giant fans to nuclear warheads.
- Rival teams race to snap alien planet.
- Repetitive strain injury does not and has never existed.
- Aliens control the media.
- Man exhumes and eats grandson.
- According to a tech-officer, the internet is close to collapse.
- Why weren’t the Pentagon 911 in-between frames released?
- Oriental diet tips for autumn.
- Stress and lethargic sleep.
- Waging war on sloppy thinking.
- Discovery of new biological principle can give better cancer treatment.
- Earth’s mantle can generate methane. More here.
- Iran’s nuclear ambitions.
- Can chemical environment affect nuclear properties?
- Indian reinvents the automobile.
- Teleportation breakthrough could quicken the rise of the quantum computer.
- What makes humans do the crane dance?
- Io is shooting tiny volcanic bullets at passing spacecraft.
Quote of the Day:
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.