A warm North Pole. Next, it’ll be the cradle of humanity. Post your thoughts.
- North Pole was once subtropical. Extreme global warming? Or different tilt of the axis? Or mantle displacement?
- Why the Pole is melting – Velikovsky’s red dust?
- Another white horse like the one in Uffington?
- New fissure opens on Etna volcano.
- New world walkabout claim. More here.
- Pennine mystery of Viking burial site.
- Scientists near the making of memory. What is memory? Difference and redundancy.
- Solution to the Poincare conjecture?
- Were lost tribe the real young Americans?
- Choices in the quantum universe: Nine questions from mortal men doomed to die.
- 161 years of soil tests reveal nuclear fallout.
- Mysteries of the left pinky.
- Brain research: pay it no mind.
- Does inborn temperament stay with us for most of our lives?
- Let a thousand reactors bloom.
- Technology versus torture.
- Election prediction: four more years or four more variables?
- Noah’s Ark plan for top moon man.
- V2: Nazi Germany’s last weapon of terror.
- Physical activity a better predictor of heart disease than obesity.
- Link between global warming and evolution revealed.
- Cosmic fireballs to solve old paradoxes in astrophysics.
- 4000 year old longhouse unearthed at Alta in Finnmark.
- Inca Mummy the source of Munch’s The Scream? No person would ever stack books this way.
Quote of the Day:
A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days.