Time doesn’t work quite the same way here in Atlantis.
- Cassini finds new Saturn moons.
- Stars reveal the Milky Way’s age.
- Seoul ticks off Beijing for distorting history.
- Tibetan medicine packed with unusual pharmaceutical properties.
- Cosmic ray link to global warming boosted.
- Ice yields ancient plant matter.
- Hurricane Charley’s sharp turn baffles scientists.
- Churchill and Hitler: Titans of World War 2.
- The forgotten black confederate soldier.
- Greenstock: If Iraq in 2006 looks very little better than under Saddam, then the whole thing was a waste of lives, money and effort.
- 100,000 Radiations – A Review.
- The devil in their diet.
- Prions act as stepping stones in evolution.
- Ganymede has a lumpy interior.
- A flash flood in the pan or a rainstorm caused by global warming?
- Taking the pulse of planet Earth.
- Nanotubes may have no temperature.
- Scientists to investigate genetic history of Britons.
- Maligned and ridiculed, cold fusion gains respect as a cheap way to produce nuclear weapons.
- Is Mercury an incredible shrinking planet?
- Low-carb diets get thermodynamic defence.
- On the electromagnetic basis for gravity.
- Walden’s ripple effect.
- Could Australia’s deadly snakes put the bite on cancer. Perhaps they could even provide for a test of another viewpoint?
- Cornish sun pillar.
- Earth in 2050: Expect 9 billion humans.
- Explorers find ancient city in Peru jungle.
- Venus: an inhabited world?
- Sankapala Viharaya’s archaeological importance.
- Marijuana extract fights brain cancer.
Quote of the Day:
Better late than never.