If the aliens or Iranians don’t get us, water will. Post your thoughts.
- Why shouldn’t aliens look like us? But if they did how would anyone know they were aliens?
- India braces for glacial Tibet lake to spill over.
- Hand over nuclear weapons and know-how, says Iran.
- Iran uranium source revealed.
- 250 million-year-old cliff pictures discovered in SW China. I didn’t think Cliff Richard was that old. He doesn’t look it.
- Tidal wave disaster is just waiting to happen. If it isn’t waiting to happen, it has already happened.
- Scientist warns of tsunami in the making.
- Does Britain have its own Lascaux?
- Gulf war vaccine still a problem, leading scientist tells inquiry. I suppose it would be if it gave you just about every disease you could think of, and several you couldn’t.
- Explorers find UFO fragments in Tunguska meteorite area.
- The Henoch Prophecies from the Billy Meier Contacts.
- The hidden dangers of Soy allergens.
- Risk is high, cost is enormous, science is insignificant. Does anyone have a good rationale for sending humans into space? If they don’t come back…
- Name game increases sex appeal.
- Origami technique boosts pioneering propulsion technology.
- Examining Newton’s darker side.
- Have scientists detected ammonia on Mars?
- The ancient Olympics: A pagan toast to the gods.
- Shanghai two millenniums older than previously thought. So, does that increase or decrease house prices?
- Decoding the Megaliths.
- Easter Island’s walking stones.
Quote of the Day:
There is a strength in the union even of very sorry men.