So, did Jupiter lose its core, or did it not ever have one? Post your thoughts.
- Jupiter may have no core. Sounds about right according to this work.
- Sacred geometry in the Boyne Valley? Perhaps it should be Orange shaped?
- Secrets of the lost tribe: the Etruscan legacy.
- A window into the Skull & Bones Society: Skeletons in the closet.
- Could underwater patterns be evidence of super megalithic ruins on the bottom of the ocean?
- Ancient DNA reveals skin colour.
- The mystery of animal colours.
- Property of Intelligence seemingly throughout the brain rather than in single area.
- Oestrogen key to boosting male sex drive.
- Diet can affect brain health. So, not too many vodka jellies at breakfast then.
- Gene scientists plan aggression drug. Side effects include growing breasts and wanting to look like Marilyn Monroe.
- Is 16th Century Voynich Manuscript a hoax?
- Does the Gobi have its very own Sarlaac?
- Flower power gadget turns flowers into amplifiers.
- How has the US been spending other people’s billions? All governments spend other people’s billions.
- Elves and Sprites: too high for planes and too low for satellites. So how come the casual certainty of the theory explaining them?
- Yawning is catching in chimps. I wonder if deaf and blind people also yawn in synchrony with others? Having said that, perhaps they yawn all the time. They can’t have much to do.
- The discovery of rapid climate change.
- Comets and the bronze age collapse.
Quote of the Day:
Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: The only time we doctors should accept death is when it’s caused by our own incompetence.
Dr. Alfred Necessiter: Nonsense. If the murder of twelve innocent people can help save one human life, it will have been worth it.
The Man With Two Brains