Questions about Global Warming, the “real” Arthur and missing missiles. If you have an opinion or comment on todays’ news, share it with the readers.
- Antiquity Magazine has a report and pics on the world’s greatest single collection of cave art.
- The Southwest of England reasserts its claim to King Arthur.
- An explanation as to why Goths are so thin, as ultrasound busts fat.
- The Bilderberg Group is back in the public eye with claims Kerry picked Edwards as his running mate after the latters performance at the latest meeting.
- Is the current thinking on global warming simply “Mann” made?
- The man who found the US’ biggest ever space rock .
- Diggers find houses and big rocks at prehistoric village excavation.
- NASA should repair Hubble say experts.
- Ancient curse has genetic origin.
- Secret agency’s code challenge cracked by internet chatters.
- The latest US export to the UK: :pollution.
- Beliefs about science split by gender , says poll
- Exploring the limits of human perception .
- The scary story of Ukraine’s missing missiles.
- Early humans made love not war.
- Todays New York Press offers a de-bunking of Holy Blood, Holy Grail. What, this book is new to New Yorkers?
- Ethnic-specific viruses, designer soldiers and more: the other face of new biology .
- An older article but a goodie: Freeman Dyson on science and the paranormal .
Quote of the Day:
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one he must more approve of the homage of Reason than of blindfolded fear.