Of Ice Ages, Arthurian Legends and Lost Pelicans. Post your thoughts.
- Where have all the pelicans gone?
- MI5 for the US? Were The Professionals MI5? Surely the US could do better than Bodie and Doyle?
- Sustainable oil?
- Sistine Chapel of the Ice Age. A little bit of an exaggeration.
- Terraforming Mars, the noble experiment?
- The WHO vaccine conspiracy.
- Arthur’s round table gets around.
- Quest for the truth about Arthur and Scotland.
- 200000 year-old homosapien fossil excavated.
- Supposedly sterile mule gives birth. Does that not really mess about with evolution?
- Will store tags tag you?
- Pi and Phi Have Been in the Spotlight. What about e?
- Can space travel or climbing Everest help doctors keep intensive care patients alive?
- Climate warning from the deep.
- Bacteria tested in Mars simulator.
- Will compasses point south?
- Did cosmic rays cause ice ages? Having ruled out the obvious they go for something as spurious as ice ages.
- Nuclear siren song beguiles Blair.
- New Beatles songs found.
- Whitehall keeps the secret state alive.
- Ancient skeleton collection yields cancer clues.
- Neutrinos topple matter theory.
- Mission to deflect an asteroid.
- Melting ice: the threat to London’s future.
- New study suggests that even men who aren’t color blind may see the world differently than women do.
Quote of the Day:
I froze your tears and made a dagger,
And stabbed it in my cock forever.
It stays there like Excalibur,
Are you my Arthur? Say you are.
Take this cool dark steeled blade,
Steal it, sheath it, in your lake.
I’d drown with you to be together.
Must you breathe? Cos I need Heaven.