The Welsh are making a nuisance of themselves today. Post your thoughts.
- Traditions of Atlantis in Britain. The world’s premier location for prehistoric concentric circles.
- St. George found in Welsh church.
- Welsh helped build Stonehenge.
- A stone’s grow away?
- Mystery of the Voynich manuscript.
- The mythical homeland of Mexico’s Aztecs, Aztlan, is clouded with spin and scholarly speculation.
- Dilmun civilisation was one of the first to use a solar calendar?
- Unseen clock may be operating in all forms of life, dictating the rate of genetic change.
- Archdruid wants Stonehenge back.
- Early humans may have started talking half a million years ago. And they still haven’t finished.
- A new look at the ancient culture of the Maya.
- Neanderthal man was not so dumb after all.
- Cereals sought much earlier than thought.
- Rock face mystery baffles experts.
- Anomalies in first private spaceflight revealed.
- Probing the world of alien abduction stories.
- Patriot Act unleashed on biotech activists.
- Comet not a dirty snowball? Wouldn’t surprise me.
- Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 911: A conspiracy theory.
- Your life in the hands of your postal worker.
- All disruptive children to be forcibly medicated?
- The Anti-Defamation League has called on the Texas Republican Party to modify its party platform calling America a Christian nation.
- US media’s dirty little secret.
- Will the 911 commissioners cave?
- Judge compares Bush rise to power with Hitler and Mussolini.
- Iran stands ready to attack the West.
- Like religion, science isn’t a unified set of principles: it’s a bunch of politicized factions.
- When the doctor is also the executioner.
- Extraterrestrial impact created in the lab.
- Outrage over destruction of Celtic fort.
- Genghis Khan: ancestor to millions.
Quote of the Day:
If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.