An inflatable space station? I wonder if that has been thought of before? Post your thoughts.
- Laurence Gardner on ancient secret science.
- Big oil and the wars on drugs and terrorism.
- Astounding discovery from old moon images.
- Fractional Reserve Banking as Economic Parasitism.
- I sing the body’s pattern recognition machine.
- An inflatable space.
- Acid-fast bacteria implicated in prostate cancer?
- Corruption of intelligence has caused the greatest foreign policy catastrophe in modern U.S. history.
- Why did Ike support revising the pledge of allegiance.
- Are there really mole people living under New York City?
- Odd (b)lack hole defies explanantion.
- Cannabis triggers transient schizophrenia-like symptoms. Next: cannabis can reduce symptoms of autism.
- Phoebe’s surface reveals clue to origin.
- Cosmetic surgery was born 2500 years ago and came of age in the inferno of the Western Front.
- Psychology and the conflict in Iraq.
- Bioterror grand jury trial begins for art professor.
- Testosterone damps pain sensation in males.
- Rupert Sheldrake: The need for open-minded scepticism – a reply to David Marks.
- Some think telepathy is biologically based.
- In the shadow of Babylon.
- Archaeologists in Egypt unearth 5000 year old necropolis with 20 tombs.
Quote of the Day:
There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.