I wonder what the Elephants are saying? Stop stamping on the ground, I can’t hear you? Post your thoughts.
- The interplanetary day after tomorrow. #1. #2. #3.
- Earth is much younger than scientists claim and dinosaurs co-existed with the first humans.
- More and more on Atlantis in Spain.
- Dinosaur’s secret is in small print.
- Theory of early human migration patterns proposes the North.
- Green sweat puzzles Chinese doctors.
- Proof for the Riemann hypothesis?
- Water woes, not wars, ended Angkor empire.
- Elephants turn to seismic communication.
- Origin of enigmatic galactic filaments revealed?
- We weren’t made to multitask.
- Eco glass cleans itself with Sun.
- Black hole illuminates dust cloud.
- Is Genghis Khan an Ancestor? Mr. DNA Knows.
- 911: The Cleveland Airport mystery.
- Congressman exposes vaccine fraud at the CDC. You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cattle polio fears threaten industry.
- The thermochemical joy of cooking.
- Step on the gas.
- Rat DNA clue to sea migration.
- Small world’s big achievement.
- Sloppy stats shame science.
- Sea change for first shells.
- Bold motorists clear roads.
- Signs of 8000 year old culture found near Bedford.
Quote of the Day:
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.