Internet gremlins got my connection over the last couple of days. Also two other gremlins, my cats, tried to climb up the chimney – cleaning the soot from it – I had one hell of a clean up in the living room afterwards. So, sorry if the news is late and light today.
- Global warming Hollywood style.
- Russian universal soldier.
- People whom God always helps.
- In grade-obsessed society, learning gets left behind.
- Hoagland-Wilcock hyperdimensional physics interview. Part 1. Part 2. Part 3.
- Baobab disease puzzles scientists.
- Baby born from 21-year-old sperm.
- Volcano drove up UK death toll.
- Magnetic forces may turn some nanotubes into metals.
- Sexual conflict can cause rapid population divergence.
- Strawberries and raspberries boost sex drive.
- Viagra puts survival of seahorses in doubt.
- Epileptic seizures are highest in the moon’s last quarter.
- Researchers have pushed back the date at which humans harnessed fire by half a million years. Are they right?
- Venus clouds migh harbour life. Any interplanetary sexual intercourse by Earth and Venus?
- Dark energy fuels expanding universe.
- The wilder side of sex.
- Milosevic, The Jackal, Saddam Hussein. I defend them all. I plead not guilty.
- Dust rocks Martian river theory. What about the dark sands, is it selective dust?
Quote of the Day:
I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
Ralph Waldo Emerson