Psychopathic corporations, teleportations and rat micturations for your delectation. Post your thoughts.
- Aussies make teleportation breakthrough. If they can’t teleport Crocodile Dundee off the planet what’s the point?
- Rare movement of Venus gives scientists a clue.
- Riding the death line.
- Ancient code stumps codebreakers.
- Plants purify poison water. Is it really the plants?
- Flesh-eating dinosaur footprints unearthed on Skye. Are the footprints flesh-eating?
- Abuse of Iraqi’s well thought through.
- Formaldehyde, Ammonia and Benzene molecules on Mars? Would probably mean Life.
- Time for the climate doomsters to face reality.
- Wetter world counters greenhouse gases.
- Mexican Airforce video creates UFO stir.
- Rat’s urine not good for breasts.
- X prize will be won this year.
- The Doctor will freeze you now.
- If the corporation were a person, would that person be a psychopath?
- Pets should be made available for prescription. They’re not to be taken like pills.
- Calculating doom: Examining a probabilistic Doomsday argument.
- In terms of fertility, geometry seems to matter. Esmerelda?
- Europe’s space shuttle passes early test.
- Guatemalan murals show sophistication of ancient Maya.
- Archaeologists are starting work to restore one of Cornwall’s prehistoric stone circles.
- Ancient Korea, first state in the East.
Quote of the Day:
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.