Thanks to the mighty Tool, and the esteemed Blair MacKenzie Blake, for a music treat last night…
- Oldest Mayan Sun observatory hints at origin of civilisation.
- Stunning astronomical alignment found at Peruvian pyramid.
- European and Asian languages emerged from a single mother tongue just 15,000 years ago.
- Bizarre 6-inch long 'alien' skeleton shown to be human.
- Something noisy this way comes: after seventeen years, hundreds of millions of cicadas are about to emerge from beneath the soil.
- The apocalyptic 'colony collapse disorder' of honeybees has happened before - 18 times in the last 150 years.
- 'Magic mushrooms' could transform cancer treatment.
- Has the internet killed the Loch Ness monster? One blogger says…no!
- Iran cracks down on Sufi mystics.
- Lost Egyptian city revealed after 1200 years under the sea.
- The visionary notes of rocketry pioneer Robert Goddard.
- Meet the thousands of people ready to die on Mars.
- The mystery of John Titor: Hoax or time-traveler?
- Government lab reveals it has been running a quantum internet for over two years.
- It has begun: bizarre 'organism' appears after lightning strike, while weird 'bubble creatures' invade nature preserve during full moon.
- After a decade missing, three women escape from their alleged captor. Surprise, surprise, 'psychic' Sylvia Browne was wrong, telling one girl's mother that she was dead.
- Your fragmented self, reconstructed: artist collects DNA from discarded objects, and uses it to create 3D portraits.
Quote of the Day:
I have never experienced another human being. I have experienced my impressions of them.
Robert Anton Wilson