Grab a copy of Inside Dan Brown's Inferno for just $2.99. Thanks so much for the support!
- Astrobiologists find ancient fossils in fireball fragments. Or not?
- Pair of newly discovered stars is the third-closest star system to our Sun and the closest discovered since 1916.
- Are we being watched? The search for life in the cosmos.
- 13 ways to hunt intelligent aliens. No tips from Sigourney or Arnie?
- Bring on the Worldships: toward a space-based civilisation.
- 'Grasshopper' rocket can hover and land again vertically.
- The Voynich Manuscript, due for a return to the spotlight.
- Europe's oldest-known fishhooks found in Germany, dating back to almost 15,000 years ago.
- So much for the paleo diet: mummies reveal that clogged arteries plagued the ancient world.
- Egypt's tomb raiders put precious monuments in real danger.
- The Psi Wars come to TED.
- A Darwinist mob goes after a serious philosopher.
- Sorry, astrologers -- this is what it really means when a planet is in retrograde. With the large assumption that "astrologers" did not know this already…
- Forget zombies - here comes the antibiotic apocalypse. Maybe if we make really, really small shotguns and baseball bats we'll be okay?
- Don't be afraid of genetic modification.
- A peek into the future? This is what Antarctica will look like without all that pesky ice.
- Global greening as plant life moves northward.
- Psychedelic glowing wings give planes a lift.
- Futuristic fixes that could help the blind see again.
- Britain is becoming obsessed with the spirit world.
- Mysterious mini door found in Golden Gate Park.
- Emperor Palpatine incarnates into our plane of reality.
- Image of the Day: Electric mountain.
Quote of the Day:
If God dropped acid, would He see people?