I'm filling some downtime in book-writing by doing some book-writing...
- American space monkeys covered up spy satellite launches. If you're not seeing this in your mind after that headline, I'm disappointed in you.
- Lightning may cause headaches.
- The true story of a 1967 'extraterrestrial contact' incident that changed our view of the cosmos.
- James Randi: Let Survival of the Fittest "act itself out" on those with low IQ and mental aberrations.
- Is it time to give up on skepticism?
- How to be a bad skeptic.
- Third-largest asteroid impact crater discovered in South Australia.
- The top 10 largest meteor craters on Earth.
- Neuroscientists hack into brainwaves to open new frontiers.
- The Singularity is not near.
- Software program could reconstruct the earliest human languages.
- Thousands of dolphins swarm into super mega-pod off San Diego coast.
- Yo dawg! Canines recognise each other in a crowd.
- Haunted house donated after failing to find a buyer.
- TV channel faces fine over psychic claims.
- The first bionic hand that can feel. As long as it can crush the skulls of my enemies, that's all I need.
- The universe may end in a 'Big Slurp'.
Quote of the Day:
If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit.
Robert Anton Wilson