The perfect soundtrack for last week's Venus transit…
- Another 'spiral UFO sighting, this time in the Middle East, linked to Russian missile test. See previous Norwegian spiral UFO for context.
- British UFO pundit Nick Pope says we should look up for UFOs during the Olympic Games. Hopefully Nick's been misquoted in the bizarre section about an alien invasion.
- 'Dead' boy wakes up at funeral, asks for a glass of water, then lies back down dead.
- Actress Shirley MacLaine says Downton Abbey is haunted.
- Fabled lost city found in the Honduras?
- Before Prometheus: The Dogon people and The Sirius Mystery.
- Stone Age long barrows housed the living as well as the dead.
- Scientists "95% sure" that Bigfoot lives in Russian tundra.
- 'Baltic Sea UFO' relocated.
- Old item, but cool to revisit: Saturn has a UFO moon.
- The Large Hadron Collider is so sensitive that the full Moon affects its instruments.
- Alzheimer's vaccine trial a success.
- So plants can either hear each other, or they have some sort of extra-sensory perception...
- "Depraved" penguin sex shocked polar explorer, and was censored by academia.
- Image of the Day: Lost: Wormhole.
- Bonus Image(s) of the Day: Venus sizzles in this amazing image from last week's transit. And the Hubble Space Telescope totally photobombs Venus's special moment.
Quote of the Day:
When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not far away.