Posted by Grail-seeker at 11:03, 25 May 2012
Curated and delivered:
- Redefining the real.
- Robert McLuhan on the politics of psi.
- Nick Redfern on Adamski and the occult.
- Gospel of Barnabas will cause Christianity's collapse, Iran claims.
- Is the Beast of Hackney Marshes really the Beast of Dunlace Road?
- The threefold path of virtual reality.
- Aliens won't want to enslave us, says world-famous alien hunter.
- Everest's psychological trap.
- Prehistoric Facebook reveals ancient timeline.
- New evidence of an unseen planet?
- HAARP manipulates time, says physicist.
- Beautiful alphabet made from human bones.
- Condiment lubricant. More useful than it sounds.
- Use condoms. More useful than they sound.
- Clouds that look like things.
Thanks RPJ and Cat
Quote of the Day:
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest man.