Posted by Jameske at 10:16, 15 May 2012
Dogs are so useful people put up with the smell.
- Brain oscillations reveal that our senses do not experience the world continuously.
- Shark attacks: a magnetic solution?
- Animal hair and feathers may offer clues to restore human fingers and toes.
- Are development experts becoming racists?
- Did the Germans launch a crewed rocket into space in 1933?
- How dogs may have helped Humans beat Neanderthals.
- The truth of false knowledge.
- New planet in our solar system?
- Graphene shows its colours.
- Scientists discover first ever record of insect pollination from 100 million years ago.
- Newly discovered bacterium forms intracellular minerals.
- Ice sheet collapse recorded in octopus DNA?
- Is aging a disease?
- Row over resveratrol rumbles on.
- Easter Island heads have buried bodies.
- Methylating your muscle DNA.
- The world’s oldest t’art?
Quote of the Day:
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.
Malaclypse the Younger