”The wise man looks into space and knows there is no limited dimensions.”
- Newly unearthed Mayan Calendar recalibrates end date.
- More on the Mayan ‘calendar notes’ in Guatemala.
- Star-light, star-bright, first super-earth I see tonight.
- And when worlds collide…
- Cosmic rays and mass extinctions?
- Supermoon pics, via Nat Geo.
- To make omelets on Mars, crack a few eggs.
- Or just watch Mars' moving sand dunes.
- The dark matter smoking gun?
- Vesta is ready for its close-up.
- Algol, binary star of the ages.
- The ISS is finally finished… Now what?
- Raining satellites challenge meteorologists.
- Happy birthday and a hearty 'Tut-tut' to Howard Carter.
- Scientists cheat death… sort of.
- Got any plutonium? Bury it (unless you've got a DeLorean).
- Making origami with light.
- Eating nanoparticles.
- Beware the six-fingered man.
- Lost language, found.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… real world Gundam ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.”