- Quantum physics just got spookier: scientists entangle particles after they've been measured and may no longer even exist.
- Solar realignment could spell decades of cooler temperatures on Earth.
- The search for life on Jupiter's icy moons.
- Researchers activate remote-controlled genes to trigger insulin production.
- Artificial retinas give blind patients ability to see light and shapes.
- Has physics finally proved ESP? An interview with psi pioneer Russell Targ.
- Bringing light to the shadows: bringing focus to distressing near-death experiences.
- Ancient Egyptians tracked the binary star Algol.
- Is Alaskan lake monster just a huge sleeper shark?
- Xenoarchaeology: reality and fantasy.
- Map's hidden marks illuminate and deepen the mystery of lost colony.
- Has this man really found Osama Bin Laden's body at the bottom of the sea?
- Researcher creates a holodeck.
- What's got four legs and would kill you if it fell on you out of a tree? The prehistoric version of Australia's mythical 'Drop Bear'.
- Never-before-seen concept art from David Cronenberg's version of Total Recall.
Thanks Rick and Richard.
Quote of the Day:
So I pledge here before everyone who's listening
To try to make my every action for the good of all beings
For the rest of my lifetimes and even beyond
I vow to do my best to do no harm
Beastie Boys (from "Bodhisattva Vow")