Kat should be online again soon, barring another Kat-ocalypse.
- Feathered headdress of Aztec ruler Montezuma could return to Mexico.
- Lima's urban growth putting pre-Inca archaeological sites at risk.
- Finding healing through an ancient Amazonian brew.
- Reimagining ancient Korean music for modern times.
- Archaeoacoustics: listening to Stonehenge & other rock music.
- Traditional Evenk village built for tourists in Siberia's remote Amur region.
- Influential Neighbours: Silk Road nomads of Kazakhstan.
- The lost cities of Khotan, buried beneath the sands of time.
- 5300 years ago, Ötzi the Iceman survived an arrow in the
- Grolar bears are increasing in the Arctic. Sans meteoric iron armour, alas.
- Start shaving, Red Pill Junkie! Biggest full moon of the year this weekend.
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Venus transit the sun this June.
- Dunes made of volcanic glass may be a hotspot for life on Mars.
- Billions of habitable planets in the Milky Way boosts chances of alien life.
- Is it xeno-nucleic acid alien life, Jim, instead of DNA or RNA?
- Intimate photo portraits reveal human stories of alien abductees.
- The bizarre world of alien abductee researcher Dr David Jacobs.
- Was alien abductee Travis Walton influenced by Weird Wonder Tales?
- Aussie kazillionaire plans to build a (Made In China) Titanic II.
- Trekkies argue a full-scale replica of the USS Enterprise is better value.
Much thanks to unfolding.
Quote of the Day:
Beyond a certain point, the whole universe becomes a continuous process of initiation.
Robert Anton Wilson